Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Little Blessing

Avery was the best blessing that has happened to Eric and I. Eric had the honor to bless Avery on the 29th of March and gave her a name and a very nice blessing for her time here on this earth. I cried because it was so great to have the Priesthood hold my little girl and bless her. Eric is such a strong man in the gospel and I am grateful for that. He is going to be a great example to all our children. It was great to have family and friends there to share this day with us.


Avery has the bluest eyes!


Three generations



All the women stood together to snap a photo- Eric's mom and sister had to jet for Gavin's blessing but his aunt and cousin represented.















Grandpa Beckstrand, Dad, and Grandpa Elggren





Talk about Priesthood Power!!








Grandpa and Grandma Elggren

Avery with her Great Grandpa Beckstrand


6 comments:

JaNae said...

Ashley! It was so fun to find your comment on my blog! Your family is darling. Avery is beautiful, and you look incredible as always! What a cute family. It's great to hear from you! Keep in touch!

Deanna E. said...

Those are such beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing them! I especially love your header!

April Hutchins said...

Your little girl is so cute! I am glad you found me it is so nice to stay in touch this way and see what is going on. Sounds like everything is going great!

JAB0218 said...

Avery's blessing was so exciting. We were so happy to be there. Hope you guys are doing good.
Annette

The Ball Family said...

Congrats! That must have been a wonderful day. You little girl is so cute. You, Eric, and Avery are such a cute family.

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

Hi Ashley!!! I was so excited to find your blog today. You have such a sweet little girl. I can't wait to keep up with what you are up too!