Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Brief Update

Well, life has been so great since graduation. I am now almost five months pregnant and Eric and I find out what the sex of the baby is on August 8th. Eric has so much faith that he has taught me a thing or two about it. I have had times when it has been hard to have faith with me but Eric always tells me it will work out the way it should. And for some reason he is always right in that department. So, I have to stick with him and his faith and my faith that we are having a boy. Tate is ready to be in our family. We are so excited! We do miss being in Connecticut every so often. My career as a dental hygienist is going well. I love the office I work at and the team members there. I stay busy and I am starting to work on my personal digital scrapbook on my spare time and I can't wait to start reading the last book in the Twilight series. Eric is doing great. He is working so hard for the both of us (soon to be three) and is dealing with school at the same time. I help him out as much as I can. I am very proud of him and the dedication and faith he has. We went to Meadow for the Fourth of July and had such a good time. I will make a post soon and discuss our weekend there. So far I think that is pretty much all the updates I can think we have gone through.

2 comments:

Em said...

I'm excited that you finally updated! Can't wait till the 8th to find out what you guys are having... I hope you were able to fix your photoshop problem.

Ashley said...

@ Em,
I know. I need to be a little bit better at the updates. I just don't have the fun things to blog about yet like you do. Eric fixed it for me. It was stuck on this one setting. Thanks for the help anyways! Love ya