I have been so stressed out lately waiting to hear back from my Dental Hygiene Boards. The stress is over. I have Passed my boards!!! I am officially done and now have RDH added to the end of my name. Ha ha. How fun is that. I just want to tell everyone thank you for the love, prays, and support given to me. Thank you to Eric for everything. He put a lot into these last two years to help let me achieve my dream. I love him so much. Now we have a big week ahead of us. Moving into an apartment in Pleasant Grove, finding jobs (this is a must), and now having the adventure of awaiting to be parents. I am very excited to start this new chapter of our lives. We both have a lot of family and friends out there to help us when needed and we are there to help them also.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
5 comments:
Congrats Ash! That's great news~Good luck with the move and everything. Wish you were moving here but what can you do? ;)
YEEEEAAAAA!!! You passed! I'm so proud of you! WE made thorough! I can't belive it! How are you feeling? How is the move? I am coming up to UT for a day on Thursday! I would LOVE to see you and your new place! Call me or I'll call you. Love ya!
Congrats Ashley! I had no doubt! It has been ages my friend. I hope things are well. I am so glad I found your blog (from Jill's page)
Congrats on passing! Can i say im so excited to have you moving up to PG?! And a baby on the way!!!!!!!! So fun!
A big sigh of relief!
SIGHHHHHHHH!
Miss us yet?
We are having party and volleyball tomorrow and we are going to miss you two.
Post a Comment