Thursday, April 17, 2008

Boards are OVER!!!!

Everyone,
I am finally done with my Dental Hygiene Boards! I am done. My brother-in-law, Cody, came to my aid. He was the PERFECT patient. We flew him out on Thursday. Eric brought him to the clinic and I screened him there. Then Friday came and I was a nervous wreck. Cody told me I was boring. I sent Cody to the examiners and I had to wait for 45 minutes for him to get back! Talk about stressed out! Once I started the cleaning, I was fine. Then I sent him back one more time and that was it. But, now I am just trying to finish up my last two weeks and start packing things up for the big move! I can't wait to go back to Utah!

9 comments:

JAB0218 said...

I am so glad everything went well. I am sure you did perfect. We can't wait to see you guys. You have been missed.
Annette and Hailie

Em said...

Congrats! Not too much longer and then you'll be outta there. You'll miss it. We are so proud of you. Just come visit us soon ok, Ashee!

Brooklyn said...

Congrats! We'll have to have you guys over sometime after you move to UT. Let us know if you need any help. It sounds like we're not too far away from where you'll be. :)

Rhonda said...

Oh Ashley, you may be so excited to get the hey out of here, but there are those of us who will really miss you guys!

I hope you still will keep in touch with us.

We love you!

Cindy-n-Steve said...

Way to go Ash! We're so excited to have you moving back to Utah -- woo hoo!!!!!

Kari said...

I found you! I lost your blog address and just figured out how to stalk you! You are moving back to utah? Where to? I would love to see you. Caroline, you, and me will all have to get together. Glad to see you finished your boards and that you and eric are so happy! Love ya lots, Kari

Jensen Family said...

Congrats Ashley-we are proud of you! Steph and family

Anonymous said...

Happy for you Ash, but very very sad you'll be leaving me soon:( Britt

p.s when we getting together

Josh and Tiff said...

HORRAY!!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you're already done.... time sure flies! So, yeah, there's a chance we will be reunited. What a tender moment that will be. I sure miss you!